Allied (or “Allied” or “the Company”) is a Nevada public company that is focused on bringing to market medical cannabis in Canada initially, via our wholly owned Canadian subsidiary with a Canadian subsidiary, AM(Advanced Micro) Biosciences, Inc. (“Advanced Biosciences”); a privately held British Columbia Corporation. Advanced Biosciences has active end stage license applications with the Canadian National Regulator: Health Canada.
Allied has been approved as the name change and will be executing the triangular merger with Advanced Micro Biosciences upon approval from FINRA in the United States.
Allied has plans for international expansion into South America via additional acquisitions of South American license holders. As a research and development company, our focus is on creating and providing targeted cannabinoid health solutions for today’s medical issues. One of our top R&D priorities is developing effective Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) / Post Traumatic Stress Injury (PTSI) solutions. Subsequent to completion of the Advanced Biosciences Acquisition, the Company will continue the business of Advanced Biosciences.
Products and Services
The company has acquired a catalog of CBD-based (Cannabidiol) products, which include a heal-all cream, SPF 30 sun screen and anti-aging cream. Additional products using nano-technology will be produced for medical and intended for over-the-counter use.
- We plan on bringing to market a catalogue of nano-encapsulated cannabinoid products. In addition to these efforts, we plan to offer balms, edibles, tinctures and many other products intended to help veterans and first responders.
- A mechanical nano-emulsification process is applied to encapsulate the cannabinoids with a nano “micelle.” This molecule is rendered water soluble. This eliminates the need to combust (or smoke) the product, which is the unhealthiest administration tactic.
- Patients and customers can enjoy the therapeutic benefits without needing to smoke any plant material.
The onset/offset of therapeutic benefit occurs within a much more predictable timeline:
- 3 minute therapeutic titration point
- 15 minute maximum effect
- 3 hour off set time
In addition to this, the Company plans to continue to develop solid partnerships for sales and distribution into South America.
Through Allied’s products and supply chain, clients will be able to access superior cannabis-related products with a greater level of confidence regarding quality control. The rapid growth of the cannabis sector requires companies to have sophisticated production and customer support systems in order to remain competitive and scalable. Allied is fortunate to have assembled a team of industry veterans and management professionals with the background and experience to enable the Company to build, manage and grow such systems.
The Company’s Colombia facility is intended to provide the following benefits. Essentially, the site is situated in ideal equatorial climate conditions for growing:
- 12 hours of consistent natural sun all year round.
- Massive land mass potential for expedient scale.
- Steady temperatures with low variance during the year.
- Rich fertile soils and plentiful water supply.
- Multiple harvests per year of premium quality product.
- Large cohort available of economical, experienced farming workforce.
- Local farming skills honed over generations.
- Sustainable labor costs.
- Clear recognition of tax, job and industry benefits.
- Environmentally and socially sustainable production.
- Natural sunlight minimizes energy usage and carbon footprint.
- Water usage not competing with local requirements.
- Growing conditions lend well to pest and disease management.
- Ability to create jobs and boost local/national economies.
The Company does not intend to produce large scale quantities of product in Canada. Our business model will focus on strain development and end-product processing may occur in Canada when possible. Large scale production will occur in South America.
- Advantage for quality assurance and process control.
- National legalization for recreational and medicinal cannabis.
- Located in the region that leads the globe in strain development and production knowledge (British Columbia).
- Ability to produce as “Canadian Made” with source materials produced internationally.
- The premium quality that comes from the controlled environment with the Allied Canadian production facilities has been specifically produced to target the Anandamide and CB1 receptors. This product is directly produced for veterans and first responders living with PTSD.
- Extraction of cannabinoids from plant biomass into live resin or to full cannabinoid oil.
- Development of novel delivery mechanisms.
- Proprietary formulations for cannabinoid disease targets.
- Extraction and development of product formulations.
- Plant tissue culture propagation.
- Breeding and genetics.
- Plant pathology and pest control.
- Analytical testing and plant diagnosis.
- Pre-clinical trials of cannabinoid-based therapies.